The activities are aimed at raising awareness and informing the general public about water and health issues.
They are - Local communities;
- Public environmental and health care organizations ;
- Public bodies dealing with water supply and sanitation.
Main activities (are)
- Preparation and publication of informational materials on water and health, sustainable water supply and sanitation (including brochures, publications, etc.);
- Conducting national, regional and local round tables on water and health, sustainable water supply and sanitation;
- Media work on the point of coverage water and health issues, sustainable water supply and sanitation;
- Informing the board on the implementation of the Protocol on Water and Health during the campaign realization;
- Purchase of educational equipment for the study of water properties;
- Preparation of recommendations for improving the water resources protection;
- Advicing on wastewater treatment and technology;
- Preparation and implementation of a demonstration project on local wastewater treatment;
- Conducting a training for local people on the implementation of local wastewater treatment systems.
Performer: IPO “ECOPARTNERSHIP”
Donator: Sida (Sweden)